Forums  

Go Back   Forums > D (19), The Teddy Babe Hair Salon

Old 01-09-2019, 05:21 PM

quote fezmonkey ...
very interesting information about cobles. Seems a shame to let them rot away though. quote

with fishing quotes affecting inshore fishing and not allowed to sell their catch from the boats on beaching , local lads did just that , I think we only have two licenced boats on the sea front . mainly lobsters & crabs

ST

its nice to see Anna having a good time enjoying sailing , no doubt the captain moorers up near a pub

love N hugs Tina & Lisa xxx
Old 01-09-2019, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Boss View Post
Nice to put a name to a face here on the site, and love the photos, your Lady looks like she takes to the water and all Teddy Babes enjoy a cuddle.
Bob the Boss
Yes Bob it's fair to say that both the girls love the whole narrow boat lifestyle

FM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dongo View Post
Great photos - a grand outing!
Thank you, yes we were very lucky with the weather and everything.

FM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlys_guy View Post
nice pics and a cute doggy he looks like a scottie or something similar.

carly snugglemore
The dog is called Duke and he is a Westland White Terrier or Westie.

Some of you may recall that he is the dog who attacked Lucy when he was a puppy But they are friends these days.

FM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekaterina and Giulietta View Post
Hi Ana. So glad you had a lovely day out and weren't shipwrecked on a desert island full of cannibals.. And wonderful to see just how much Mr Fez loves you.
Our very best wishes from Ekaterina and Giulietta.
Hi ladies, no cannibals thankfully. And yes I am a lucky girl.

Much love Ana xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina Titswobble View Post
quote fezmonkey ...
very interesting information about cobles. Seems a shame to let them rot away though. quote

with fishing quotes affecting inshore fishing and not allowed to sell their catch from the boats on beaching , local lads did just that , I think we only have two licenced boats on the sea front . mainly lobsters & crabs

ST

its nice to see Anna having a good time enjoying sailing , no doubt the captain moorers up near a pub

love N hugs Tina & Lisa xxx
That's a shame Set Track. We pass the odd abandoned craft on the canals and wonder at what fate befell the owner. Always sad to see.

FM

Hi Lisa and Tina, Mr Fez often moors up in the middle of nowhere so that I can come out on deck and enjoy the sunny evenings.

Much love Ana xxx
Old 01-09-2019, 08:35 PM

Hi Everyone Ana here again,

So last weekend Mr Fez brother and wife came over and stayed the night on the boat. This meant me going into hiding under the bed for two days, as apparently they are not aware of the existence of Teddy Babes

However once they had gone I could come out and as promised my treat was to learn to piolet the boat.

So a quick look behind ....... All clear.

Check we are fully cast off and away we go .......

Cruising past moored boats on the river Nene.

Much love Ana xxx

Last edited by Fezmonkey; 01-09-2019 at 08:38 PM.
Old 01-09-2019, 08:39 PM

shame you had to hide ana but sounds like you had a good time steering the boat.

carly snugglemore
Old 01-09-2019, 08:50 PM

Great photos Ana - it must be great to pilot the boat!
Old 01-09-2019, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow View Post
Great photos Ana - it must be great to pilot the boat!
Yes it was great to pilot the boat, feeling that engine throbbing beneath my feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlys_guy View Post
shame you had to hide ana but sounds like you had a good time steering the boat.

carly snugglemore
Yes I was not happy about being under the bed whilst others partied on my boat. But the reward of be allowed to steer the boat more than made up for it.

Much love Ana
Old 02-09-2019, 01:55 AM

since you live on the boat it is your boat it should be named "ANA'S playground"

carly snugglemore
Old 02-09-2019, 10:19 AM

quote Anna
So last weekend Mr Fez brother and wife came over and stayed the night on the boat. This meant me going into hiding under the bed for two days, as apparently they are not aware of the existence of Teddy Babes -quote.

thats sad Anna mr Track introduced us to his sister in law and she was please with us , as she though she was going to see a real sexy silicone girl .
mr Fez will have to say to the in laws '' we need a girl on the rudder'' , next time tell/show he has got one - that's what we did when the juke box arrived

Cunard beware Anna is after the Blue Riband

love N hugs Lisa Tina & mr Track
Old 02-09-2019, 04:51 PM

Default Funny how humans are about us.

I guess we are lucky because Mr Kats has never hidden us. But it seems we do scare humans. One lady who visited was terrified of me (Kat) and two of Mr Kats friends - one who is 6ft 8" tall and the other a policeman were "phased out" by Julie!!! But now they are all getting used to us because this is our home and we live here. We are sensible though; we wouldn't hang around in our underwear during the day - we do have standards! Humans can be strange though - and considering how many peculiar shapes and sizes they come in I guess it us who are tolerant! "K"
Old 02-09-2019, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekaterina and Giulietta View Post
I guess we are lucky because Mr Kats has never hidden us. But it seems we do scare humans. One lady who visited was terrified of me (Kat) and two of Mr Kats friends - one who is 6ft 8" tall and the other a policeman were "phased out" by Julie!!! But now they are all getting used to us because this is our home and we live here. We are sensible though; we wouldn't hang around in our underwear during the day - we do have standards! Humans can be strange though - and considering how many peculiar shapes and sizes they come in I guess it us who are tolerant! "K"
I'm not surprised that she was terrified of you!