Forums  

Go Back   Forums > D (19), The Doll Gallery

Old 24-12-2020, 03:27 PM

Thanks Dongo, Holly, Timbo and Carly's Guy.

The crackers Gif file photos were done a few years ago when Samantha could stand, her joints are very loose these days, she's still a very good doll and I can get her standing, although, I don't trust her, we have had many near misses.
I didn't have any editing software back then so, the all the crackers were on pieces of cotton at different heights, the two left and right Samantha could also hold in her hands, I was limited for space, I could just about get her in the shot with my camera set up in the airing cupboard and the door open, I hit the crackers with my hand so they bounced around and kept pressing the shutter button taking loads of shots, I sorted through the photos to make them look like Samantha was juggling the crackers, I though it kinda worked and I do still like it.

Tommo
Old 24-12-2020, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algaeholics View Post
I'd really like to be a turkey sandwich...

With Gemma and Heather as the bread...

😍
The thought is wonderful
Old 24-12-2020, 05:06 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
Thanks Dongo, Holly, Timbo and Carly's Guy.

The crackers Gif file photos were done a few years ago when Samantha could stand, her joints are very loose these days, she's still a very good doll and I can get her standing, although, I don't trust her, we have had many near misses.
I didn't have any editing software back then so, the all the crackers were on pieces of cotton at different heights, the two left and right Samantha could also hold in her hands, I was limited for space, I could just about get her in the shot with my camera set up in the airing cupboard and the door open, I hit the crackers with my hand so they bounced around and kept pressing the shutter button taking loads of shots, I sorted through the photos to make them look like Samantha was juggling the crackers, I though it kinda worked and I do still like it.

Tommo
That is very hard to do, I take my hat off to you on that one.

We did a lot of that kind of thing some years ago, as it was the only way.

Still think of doing it that way today, and think it makes you feel good that you did it.

Back then, it was lots of colour lamps smoke and flams, before the smoke and flam units that we had, Bob would puff on fags in front guns, lots of good photos were done that way.

In fact you see him a lot with a fag, but in fact he never smokes

Timbo